The OCN accredited Level three training will qualify you to work as a Maternity Nurse and validate those who already work in the role. This is a great opportunity for you to gain a formal accredited qualification.
The course will be run over two days with small class sizes at our North London Venue taught by our very experienced tutors.Learners will need to successfully complete the portfolio of evidence following the course and will have four weeks to submit their work.
The course is Suitable For:
• Experienced Nannies & Maternity Nurses
• Health Care Assistants/Nursery Nurses
• New Mums/Grandparents can choose to just book on the two day class (at a reduced rate)The course will cover topics such as
• The role and responsibilities of a Maternity Nurse Care of Newborns
• Breast feeding
• Sleep routines
• Colic and Reflux
• The health and care of Post Natal Mums
• Post Natal Depression - signs, understanding and support building your portfolio
• Various other relevant topics and information
Our course will cost £ 460.00 inc. Vat , assessment and certification.
28th and 29th of April 2018, 16th and 17th June 2018To book a place please CLICK HERE
Venue: Learn Plus Us. 65 Colney Hatch Lane, Muswell Hill, London, N10 1LR Course times: 9:30am -5:30pm