About the course:
NVQs in Business and Administration are for people who want to work in administrative support roles in public or private sector organisations, or people who want to improve their administrative and supervisory skills.
These flexible qualifications can be tailored to individual learners' and employers' needs - no matter what industry they're in.
From learning to carry out basic administrative tasks to gaining higher level support skills, these qualifications include a wide range of units to meet the needs of learners and employers.
This qualification provides evidence of competence of being in a supporting role in an office environment. Optional units provide opportunity to show understanding and skills in a variety of areas, including basic finance, IT and contributing to events. Learners can progress to the Level 2 Diploma, or to a Level 3 qualification.
You will learn how to:
• Manage own performance in a business environment
• Communicate in a business environment
• Produce documents in a business environment
• Support the management and development of an information system
• Administer human resource records
• Administer the recruitment and selection process
• Data management software
• Deliver, monitor and evaluate customer service to internal customers.
For more information about our amazing new courses and diplomas please call Judith or Steve on 0208 444 4304. This course can be taken through a learner loan or as part as an apprenticeship programme.