This qualification is a competence based qualification. It is aimed at people who already have experience of office-based skills and wish to specialise in business and administration functions; perhaps in, or preparing for a line management role.
Learners can choose from a variety of optional units which show their ability to negotiate, supervise, manage and contribute to the running of an office. On completion, learners can progress to a Level 4 qualification.
• Meets the 'full' qualification threshold.
• Small sized units allow for flexible learning and delivery.
• Units allow learners to demonstrate skills which are transferrable.
• Some units can be used towards other qualifications.
You can learn how:
• Administer human resource records
• Solve business problems
• Contribute to decision-making in a business environment
• Negotiate in a business environment
• Develop and deliver a presentation
• Plan and organise an event
• Manage budgets
• Improving productivity using IT
• Provide leadership and direction for own area of responsibility.
For more information about our amazing new courses and diplomas please call Judith or Steve on 0208 444 4304. This course can be taken through a learner loan or as part as an apprenticeship programme.