This qualification is designed for those taking an Intermediate Apprenticeship in Team Leading. It reflects the skills and knowledge required of people working in a team leading role.
• Combined qualification containing both knowledge and competence units
• To be included in the Intermediate Team Leading Apprenticeship framework
• Based on the revised Management National Occupational Standards (NOS).
Why choose Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading?
The aim of this qualification is to:
• Develop candidates’ understanding in team leading
• Develop candidates’ skills and competence in team leading
This will give candidates the opportunity to:
• Achieve a nationally recognised qualification valued by employers
• Prepare for employment in a team leading role
• Develop skills and competence in the workplace
• Continue professional development
Learners will complete 5 mandatory units and a range of optional units to make up 40 credits including:
1. Manage personal performance and development
2. Communicate work-related information
3. Lead and manage a team
4. Principles of team leading
5. Understand business