Do you want to register with Ofsted?
Are you interested in refreshing and updating your childcare skills to help to show that you are able to meet professional standards and childcare skills?
If so, then this is the course for you. This one day Nanny Course has been developed by our team of highly experienced child care educators based on their knowledge of early childhood education and child development.
Our course covers the essential skills and knowledge required by Ofsted. It has also been designed to be more relevant for nannies by focusing on the key skills that they need to plan, develop and provide an excellent standard of childcare in the family’s own home.
- Understanding the legal and practical implementation of child protection.
- Understanding the effect of transitions on child development.
- Understanding the importance of play activities for children.
- Understanding the importance of appropriate methods of communication when working with children, young people, their parents or carers.
- Understanding the need for an awareness of multi-agency support and team working.
Completion Certificate: Each candidate will receive a certificate of attendance, but if you would like to have your work marked and certified by OCN the external awarding body there will be an extra charge of £30 .00. This will involve you producing a small portfolio of written work. Upon completion you will then receive OCN certification which will be a great benefit to you enhancing your professional development and career.
Course Dates: 23rd March 2019