Develop your career opportunities in the Health and Social Care sector by completing a Level 3 Health and Social Care Course. This qualification will guide and assess your development of skills and knowledge in the health and social care workforce. Upon completion this course will confirm your competency in various job roles including:
- Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings, domiciliary services, day services
- Senior healthcare assistants/support workers in community care, primary care, and acute health environments
- Senior support workers in supported living projects
- Community-based senior care assistants/support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas eg dementia, learning disabilities
- Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
- Emerging new types of workers & multidisciplinary health roles crossing traditional service barriers and delivery models.
Adult Health and Social Care
- Evidence that staff have completed industry an recognised qualification
- Related to a wide range of clients and care settings.
- Provides evidence of Staff CPD
- You will receive a nationally and industry recognised qualification
- Full support offered throughout your training
- You will not be required to formally attend a school or college.
- Continuous professional development (CPD)
How much will it cost?
Fully funded subject to eligibility
How long will the course last?
1 year to 18 months depending on funding
Who is the awarding body?
Guided Learning Hours
315 – 447
What does the qualification cover?
This qualification develops the knowledge and skills needed when working in a senior role with adults in health and social care environments. It covers a wide range of areas including supporting individuals with their physical and emotional care, daily living needs and health care procedures.
Lived in the EU for 3 years