This qualification is nationally accredited and designed to increase confidence and professional development for those who are new to working in care or, those who wish to gain the knowledge required to help find employment in the health and social care sector.
Adult Health and Social Care
- Evidence that staff have completed industry an recognised qualification
- Related to a wide range of clients and care settings.
- Provides evidence of Staff CPD
- You will receive a nationally and industry recognised qualification
- Full support offered throughout your training
- You will not be required to formally attend a school or college.
- Continuous professional development (CPD)
How much will it cost?
Fully funded subject to eligibility
How long will the course last?
16 weeks or as part of your apprenticeship
Who is the awarding body?
Guided Learning Hours
What you will study?
The qualification covers the areas of communication, equality, diversity and inclusion, personal development, role of the social care worker, handling information, health and safety, safeguarding, duty of care and person-centred approaches.
Lived in the EU for 3 years