Learn Plus Us Unveils Purpose and Values - Learn Plus Us
Debbie Gardiner MBE
Transformative Learning: Learn Plus Us Unveils Purpose and Values in Celebration of National Apprenticeship Week 2024
Amidst the buzz and excitement of National Apprenticeship Week 2024, we are thrilled to unveil a pivotal moment in our journey—the launch of our new business Purpose and Values.
Our Purpose is to empower the individuals, employers and communities we work with every day, to learn, achieve and excel
At the heart of our purpose lies the conviction that learning is a catalyst for empowerment. Our aim is not just to impart knowledge but to instil a passion for continuous learning. We envision individuals discovering their potential, employers finding success through skilled teams, and communities thriving with the collective power of knowledge. We are dedicated to providing training that goes beyond the ordinary, enabling individuals to achieve excellence in their chosen fields.
As we align with National Apprenticeship Week, we celebrate the role apprenticeships play in bridging the gap between education and employment. Our purpose resonates with the spirit of this week—fostering growth and creating pathways to success for aspiring apprentices across England.
Our Values are aligned with the Angus Knight Group
In tandem with the values upheld by the Angus Knight Group, our new set of principles reinforces our commitment to excellence, integrity, and inclusivity. Our values are a compass that guides us in our daily interactions and decision-making processes.
We Are Principled
– stay true to our business vision and values
– do the right things, particularly when no-one is looking
– are trustworthy, maintain confidentiality and act with integrity
We Keep Our Promises
– do what we say we will do
– own it! We accept accountability, take responsibility, and deliver on commitments – especially to our customers and stakeholders
– create an environment of trust and transparency
We Achieve Together
– share ideas, knowledge and best practice
– are empowered to collaborate to achieve goals, push boundaries and innovate
– prioritise group and team goals and support each other to achieve individual goals
We Respect And Value All People
– are inclusive and develop positive relationships to drive change and growth
– respect equality, diversity and inclusion
– demonstrate empathy, listen to others and are constructive even when we disagree
Join Us in the Celebration of Learning
This National Apprenticeship Week, we extend an invitation to join us in the celebration of learning, achievement, and empowerment. Follow our social media channels for inspiring stories, insights into apprenticeship success, and a glimpse into the transformative journeys of those we have had the privilege to work with.