Earn while you learn. You can gain the necessary skills and competencies needed to fulfil a role while in a genuine permanent role.
What is an Apprenticeship?
Can anyone be an Apprentice?
Apprenticeships can be offered to anyone who meets the right criteria. There is no upper age limit. As long as you are over 16 and have lived in the EU for a minimum of 3 years then you are eligible.*
Even if you already have a degree level qualification, under the new Apprenticeship reforms, you are now eligible to undertake an apprenticeship as long as you are learning new and different skills.
- Achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- Work to gain a new or different skill in a newchosen career
- Earn while you learn with on the job training
- Improved career prospects after completion ofapprenticeship
- Personal development
- Cost effective solution to gain knowledgeable staff
- Greater productivity
- Better qualified workforce
- Assessment and Qualification carried out in theworkplace
- Upskill new or existing staff
- Provide training tailored to needs of the business
- Staff retention
Apprenticeship Courses available
Adult Care worker – Apprenticeship standard Level 2
Lead Adult Care Worker – Apprenticeship standard Level 3
Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (England) (Adults’ Management)
Higher Apprenticeship in Business and Professional Administration
Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration
Advanced Apprenticeship in Business and Administration